Day 01 :Arrive Delhi
Welcome to India's capital city! upon arrival you are treated to a traditional Indian greeting before being escorted to your hotel.
Day 02 :Old Delhi Sightseeing
After a morning of leisure, you will explore the many sights of Old Delhi, including the Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Ashoka Pillar and the mile-long Chandni Chowk bazaar. Later on a tour of New Delhi driving past the Parliament House, the Presidents House and India Gate. Tomb, Qutab Minar and Birla Temple.(B)
Day 03 :New Delhi Sightseeing / Jaipur
After breakfast, you will be driven to Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, where you will check in at your hotel. (B)
Day 04 :Amber Fort Excursion / Jaipur Sightseeing
Visit Amber Fort for this morning. Enjoy a thrilling ride atop decorated and gaily painted elephants to the ramparts of the fort. In the afternoon you will tour Jaipur City and visit the Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the ancient observatory. (B)
Day 05 :Jaipur / Abhaneri step wells /Fatehpur Sikri / Agra
This morning drive to Agra, en route, visiting Abhaneri Step wells. Abhaneri was named as Abha Nagri, which means the city of brightness.In the present day, this city of brightness is in ruins; still it attracts tourists from across the globe.This colossal step well is one of India's deepest and largest step wells. after that drive to the abandoned ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri.on arrival in Agra where you will check in at your hotel. (B)
Day 06 :Agra
Today early Morning sunrise visit to Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays).
The Taj Mahal is everything that has been said about it and more. Taking 22 years and 20,000 men to build, the white marble was quarried 200 miles away and was transported to the site by a fleet of 1000 elephants. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as an expression of his love for his wife Mumtaz Mahal, in mid 17th century, the Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world. Continue to visit Agra Fort, an outstanding example of Mughal architecture. Agra Fort - the seat and the stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations. This was the seat of Mughal rule and administration and the present structure owes its origins to Akbar who erected the walls and gates and the first buildings on the eastern banks of Yamuna River. Shah Jehan added the impressive quarters and the mosque while Aurangzeb added the outer ramparts. Visit its Hall of Public Audience and its Royal Pavilions.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 :Agra / Khajuraho
Today, board the train for Jhansi. Visit the medieval city of Orcha en route to Khajuraho. This afternoon visit the Western group of temples. Not much has changed to the appearance of the city since the 17th century. (B)
Day 08 :Khajuraho / Varanasi
Fly out to the holy city of Varanasi (Benares) after visiting the Eastern Group of Temples. Later visit Sarnath, site of Buddhas first sermon, with its stupas and museum. (B)
Day 09 :Varanasi
Early this morning embark on a cruise on the Ganges. Witness a stunning sight as a multitude of devotees swarm the river and pay obeisance to the rising sun. Later continue on a walking tour of the historic city where spiritualism permeates the walls around you. (B)
Day 10 :Varanasi / Delhi (departure transfer)
Inclusions & Exclusions
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES:
- 09 nights accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned transportation. Vehicle.
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as specified in the itinerary, road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes,
- Services of a local English speaking guide shall be provided as per programme
- Elephant ride to climb up to Amber Fort in Jaipur (Subject to availability)
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- Train fare for Jhansi / Agra in air-conditioned chair car compartment
- All currently applicable taxes
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE: -
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Any meals other than the mentioned above.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance
- Any airfares and taxes
- Our quote is not valid for period other than mentioned above
- Hotel Check-In / Check-out time 1200 NOON. check in time is 1400 NOON
- Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
Elephant ride is subject to availability as Government of Rajasthan has restricted the number of rides and prior reservation. Clients will have to queue themselves and wait to see if they can get a chance to have the elephant ride. Moreover, during Summer Season i.e. from April till September the Elephants will be permitted to do 03 Rounds in the Morning from 0700 hours to 0945 hours and 01 Round in the Afternoon from 1600 hours to 1800 hours and the boarding at the elephant stand is permitted only during these hours. Hence, there is no guarantee that even after queuing, they will get an elephant ride if the quota of rides is over.
Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.